Advertise Highway - Free Forum Promotion - Forum Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The XXSIm Summary

Go down

The XXSIm  Summary  Empty The XXSIm Summary

Post by sonyjohn88 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:41 am

Traveling with a cell phone is getting easier and more affordable. No longer do you need to pay many dollars a minute to send and receive calls - the latest international SIMs and their associated calling plans will often give you unlimited free incoming calls, and outbound calls for between 50¢ and $1 per minute.

In my limited research, I found the call rates to be on par (and at times even better) than competition. Data charges though can be much better. It’s no brainer that XXSim International SIM cards always work out to be pricier than local SIMs, but if you’re someone who don’t want to take that extra work of finding the buying a local SIM, global SIMs like XXSim are tailor-made for you. My personal experience with XXSim has been a hit and a miss. It’s true that people usually expect the international SIM cards to work well to make and receive calls from the word go, and XXsim does that pretty well. But their inability to connect me to the customer service leaves a bad taste, and can only hope that they fix it ASAP.
Use XXSim and found their sales staff to be well informed and clearly explain the plans and call rates.
Also, compared to Others their customer service and billing are way ahead.
sonyjohn88
sonyjohn88

Male
AH Cash : 244
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down