Advertise Highway - Free Forum Promotion - Forum Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXSIM A Useful one while roaming ??

Go down

XXSIM A Useful one while roaming ??  Empty XXSIM A Useful one while roaming ??

Post by sonyjohn88 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:39 am

You can find a lot of companies selling or renting phones for international use. For example,XXSIM is offering a deal on its Travel cell phone. you can buy the a SIM card and $5 of call credit. SIM Card Basics for Travelers - What you need to know about using your cellphone or smartphone on the road.
Even with an international roaming package on AT&T, it can cost 99 cents a minute or more for voice calls." said Philip Guarino, an international business consultant. "The moral of the story is, dump your American SIM card and buy a local one instead." Another option is to buy an inexpensive travel phone from a company like xxsim . They typically cost less than the other. xxsims Passport package provides free incoming calls in Europe, as well as calls back to the home .
sonyjohn88
sonyjohn88

Male
AH Cash : 244
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

XXSIM A Useful one while roaming ??  Empty Re: XXSIM A Useful one while roaming ??

Post by sonyjohn88 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:56 pm

I just went for a holiday in USA .I was in trouble to search out some factors about roaming charges.I asked to many of my friends about some free international incoming none of them had an idea about this.And i made google it.and couple of business men suggested
It was pretty surprising that i found a free incoming call for international roaming.Its name is xxsim.

changes and data rates in:

Israel - EUR0.97 instead of EUR1.85
USA - EUR0.51 instead of EUR0.70

it was pretty good for me. Hopes ok for you??
sonyjohn88
sonyjohn88

Male
AH Cash : 244
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down