Advertise Highway - Free Forum Promotion - Forum Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place really didn't get a chance.

3 posters

Go down

This place really didn't get a chance. Empty This place really didn't get a chance.

Post by Jupiter Zero Tue May 19, 2015 8:29 am

Sad thing is. This place was open long before its fate was decided. It didn't get much of a chance. But it was a great idea. A good idea indeed. Look at it now.

Looking at this place. It has a lot of potential. Its indexed. People can find it. The owner just...neglected its up bringing and didn't give a crap about it. Started it...didn't finish it.

Now its just an abandoned forum that if the administrator and staff team were active, they could clean this place up and make something out of it.

But its just a shame really that they didn't give the keys to a more worthy owner.
Jupiter Zero
Jupiter Zero
Regular Promoter
Regular Promoter

Male
AH Cash : 48
Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

This place really didn't get a chance. Empty Re: This place really didn't get a chance.

Post by lilac45 Tue May 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Sooo is this forum not active anymore? I'm just wondering as I just registered.
lilac45
lilac45

Female
AH Cash : 1
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

This place really didn't get a chance. Empty Re: This place really didn't get a chance.

Post by Kaynil Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Not active. It actually lasted a while and was pretty good, it is not as if it just became popular and indexed with no hard work. Funny enough I used to be staff here. I had stepped down as a packager at the time the place was sold.

So the real owner did tried to give AH to a new admin that could give it more time. However Allister, the newer admin, didn't realise at the time of purchase that it was in Forumotion. He wanted the database and tried to start over in Zetaboards... after that failed he didn't return here so here we are: A kingdom without a crown.

I tried emailing him through here at the start of the year,  but it didn't work and now I have occupied myself with other projects so I cannot really pursue it.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Promotion Crazy
Promotion Crazy

Female
AH Cash : 1353
Rep : 0

http://comunidadzelda.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down