Advertise Highway - Free Forum Promotion - Forum Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

punterorpro.proboards.com

Go down

punterorpro.proboards.com Empty punterorpro.proboards.com

Post by PUNTERORPRO Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi my name is Gary and I am the Admin and creator of punterorpro.proboards.com. I have only recently set this up as a sounding board really for my intention of creating a knowledge base in the ever changing world of sports betting. I also study horse racing with my main interest being the mathematical and statistical results and data. I have set up the forum for anyone with an interest in betting amateur or professional to come together and input their tips on the forum and record the results overall as a group by way of a study on how successful my mathematical and statistical data mainly based on trends performs against the more detailed approach of form study of particular race horses. I am finding it hard going in the early weeks as punters are very wary of sharing their information! Although my intentions aren't to actually see how they produce their selections I just need to see the selections and how that selection performs to add to my own data! Anyone is welcome to view the forum and give me some constructive advice at any time!

Thank you Gary
PUNTERORPRO
PUNTERORPRO

Male
AH Cash : 23
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum