Advertise Highway - Free Forum Promotion - Forum Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review requet

2 posters

Go down

completed Review requet

Post by Severus Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:23 am

Name of the Forum:Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry

My forum's url:[/b] http://www.thedungeons.info

Areas i would like to be reviewed: Full
I agree that i have to send pm to an admin with a review account to my forum so that they can review the forum.(I will send the name and the pass of the user.)[/b]I AGREE TO THAT TERM
Severus
Regular Promoter
Regular Promoter

AH Cash : 225
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

completed Re: Review requet

Post by The-Dragon-Man Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Tagged

I'll get to this within 24 - 48 hours. Very Happy Thanks for requesting!

also can you please send to me again the login name and pass by PM.
The-Dragon-Man
The-Dragon-Man
Administrator
Administrator

Male
AH Cash : 6954
Rep : 18

http://www.themovieforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:34 am

OK, sending You One, Now

Please Note that i donot appoint my staff on a Member ratio but the amount of Subjects we teach in hogwarts
Severus
Regular Promoter
Regular Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 am

Err...Why is the review being Late?
Severus
Regular Promoter
Regular Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Dragon-Man Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:16 am

Hello, Severus I'm really sorry for the deal but I am been much sick for more then one week and I am still sick so this may take some time sry about that bro.
The-Dragon-Man
The-Dragon-Man
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 am

Ok, Can I have an estimate on when this will be completed?
Severus
Regular Promoter
Regular Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Dragon-Man Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:26 am

I'll get started on this later on today or tomorrow.
The-Dragon-Man
The-Dragon-Man
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Dragon-Man Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Review requet Blabla10

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Review requet Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

Review requet Genera12 Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 16/20):
    As what of I observed on the first time I came to the index, I notice that the forum is a bit active with some forums having the latest post made today while some are made yesterday, there are some of them so nice work there, but I also noticed that 80%-85% of the forums on the index is inactive having an latest post that is outdated post, I'd also seen some forums having the latest post made one week ago which is not good, there are also several forums which has only a few posts relevant to the population of the forum, now let's head on to the user's activity, I'd suggest you to activate Members connected during last 24 hours period, cuz that is good for a growing forum and you had a nice work earning 19 members being the most online, but for the inactive members, almost all of the staff are active in the forums, so for the inactive members, 3773 messages is fine for 85 members, try sending out newsletters to get the inactive members back and get some activity back on the forum.
  2. Categories & Forums (Score: 9/10):
    You have a nice amount and displayment of categories and discussion forums, in my opinion. The forum descriptions are lengthy and they actually make sense unlike many other forums with crappy forum description that don't even have correct use of grammar. Overall, I only see one small problem with this criteria. The problem is that you have a Inter-House Common Room section stand alone I'd say that you should place the 'Inter-House Common Room forum with some other category where the section would seem more relevant. I guess that's it for this criteria, good job.

Generalities total :: 25/30

Review requet Forums10 Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 10/10):
    Banner
    The banner is well done, the way it looks, really fits on the forum, it also fits on the subject of the forum and gives emphasis to the forum's main subject nice work, the background of the background gives some designs on it so it doesn't look plain, nice work, I also liked the font used there, has the specific name of the banner, I'm impressed on the banner so I'll give you a perfect score here(5/5)
    Navigation Bar
    The main navigation bars which are on the index are just looking fine with small icons on the side that makes it more noticable but you can do better than that, the other navigation bars(new topic & post reply) are also good however, as I'd mentioned above, you can do better than that, but overall, all of the navigation bars looks plain so you can get a more interesting navigation bars.(2/5)
  2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 10/10):
    First, I must say that the forum is really dark with most of the colors placed on the forum are dark, and other more colors from the images on the index. It's a nice work you had some colorful images placed on the forums which makes it a bit colorful, you also had a nice work everything seems to be balance on this criteria, light colors would work on your forum too. SO nice work here.
  3. Images & Icons (Score: 8/10):
    Form the banner, as I'd mentioned above, I liked the icons you have placed there, it really gives emphasis to the forum which is a nice work, the icons on forums are brilliant! they look good on the index and they relate to where they are, nice work there, the 'who is online?' icon is also good, so nothing wrong also here, nice work!

Forum Style total :: 28/30

Review requet Usergr10 Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score: 10/10):
    There are a total of 59 staff members on the forum, which includes 5 Professor, 11 Gryffindors, 13 Slytherins, 12 Hufflepuff, 12 Ravenclaws, 2 Assistant Professors, 1 Detentions!!!, 3 Hogwarts Officials, I don't know if the number of admins of the forum is good because I don't know how active and how many members are logging in but as my observation, I'd seen 0 guests and up to 19 members online, so it definitely fits on the forum, In total, there are 5 Professor, 11 Gryffindors, 13 Slytherins, 12 Hufflepuff, 12 Ravenclaws, 2 Assistant Professors, 1 Detentions!!!, 3 Hogwarts Officials, is fine for this forum considering the number of admins on the forum so I must say that the forum looks fully moderated with lots of staff who can moderate the forum, so you had a nice work here.
  2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 10/10):
    Legend : [ Professor ] [ Gryffindors ] [ Slytherins ] [ Hufflepuff ] [ Ravenclaws ] [ Assistant Professors ] [ Detentions!!! ] [ Hogwarts Officials ]

Usergroups :: 20/20

Review requet Foruma30 Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 8/10):
    Our users have posted a total of 3773 messages
    We have 85 registered users
    The newest registered user is Travis Dragonthorn

The total number of posts on the forum is looking awesome, considering you only have 85 members and below, but you've reached about 3773 plus, nice work, this shows that the forum is active and interesting so mostly more people will join, If i were to divide the post to the number of members(not including my account and the other test account you've made) nice work, Several forums have the latest post made today and yesterday, nice work! Just keep e'm running!

2. Users Active (Score: /10):
    Members connected during last 24 hours : I'd suggest you to activate Members connected during last 24 hours

Forum Activity total :: 8/20

Would you like to share your review on your forum, on another forum, or with your friends? Then here you go... grab the code!

Code:
[center][img]http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/15/04/48/59/blabla10.png[/img]

[color=limegreen][b][font=Trebuchet MS Bold Italic][size=24]Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry[/font][/b][/size][/color]
[/center]

[table][tr][td][img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/review12.png[/img][/td] [td]Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:[/td][/tr][/table]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/genera12.png[/img] [b][color=limegreen][size=19]Generalities[/size][/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]First Impressions (Score: 16/20):[/b]
As what of I observed on the first time I came to the index, I notice that the forum is a bit active with some forums having the latest post made today while some are made yesterday, there are some of them so nice work there, but I also noticed that 80%-85% of the forums on the index is inactive having an latest post that is outdated post, I'd also seen some forums having the latest post made one week ago which is not good, there are also several forums which has only a few posts relevant to the population of the forum, now let's head on to the user's activity, I'd suggest you to activate Members connected during last 24 hours period, cuz that is good for a growing forum and you had a nice work earning 19 members being the most online, but for the inactive members, almost all of the staff are active in the forums, so for the inactive members, 3773 messages is fine for 85 members, try sending out newsletters to get the inactive members back and get some activity back on the forum.
[*][b]Categories & Forums (Score: 9/10):[/b]
You have a nice amount and displayment of categories and discussion forums, in my opinion. The forum descriptions are lengthy and they actually make sense unlike many other forums with crappy forum description that don't even have correct use of grammar. Overall, I only see one small problem with this criteria. The problem is that you have a Inter-House Common Room section stand alone  I'd say that you should place the 'Inter-House Common Room forum with some other category where the section would seem more relevant. I guess that's it for this criteria, good job.
[/list]
[color=limegreen]Generalities total :: 25/30[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/forums10.png[/img] [b][color=darkred][size=19]Forum Style[/color][/b][/size]

[list=1]
[*][b]Major Graphics (Score: 10/10):[/b]
[size=11][u][b]Banner[/b][/u][/size]
The banner is well done, the way it looks, really fits on the forum, it also fits on the subject of the forum and gives emphasis to the forum's main subject nice work, the background of the background gives some designs on it so it doesn't look plain, nice work, I also liked the font used there, has the specific name of the banner, I'm impressed on the banner so I'll give you a perfect score here(5/5)
[size=11][u][b]Navigation Bar[/b][/u][/size]
The main navigation bars which are on the index are just looking fine with small icons on the side that makes it more noticable but you can do better than that, the other navigation bars(new topic & post reply) are also good however, as I'd mentioned above, you can do better than that, but overall, all of the navigation bars looks plain so you can get a more interesting navigation bars.(2/5)
[*][b]Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 10/10):[/b]
First, I must say that the forum is really dark with most of the colors placed on the forum are dark, and other more colors from the images on the index. It's a nice work you had some colorful images placed on the forums which makes it a bit colorful, you also had a nice work everything seems to be balance on this criteria, light colors would work on your forum too. SO nice work here.
[*][b]Images & Icons (Score: 8/10):[/b]
Form the banner, as I'd mentioned above, I liked the icons you have placed there, it really gives emphasis to the forum which is a nice work, the icons on  forums are brilliant! they look good on the index and they relate to where they are, nice work there, the 'who is online?' icon is also good, so nothing wrong also here, nice work!
[/list]
[color=darkred]Forum Style total :: 28/30[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/usergr10.png[/img] [b][color=teal][size=19]Usergroups[/size][/color][/b]

[list=1]
[*][b]Population of Groups (Score: 10/10):[/b]
There are a total of 59 staff members on the forum, which includes 5 Professor, 11 Gryffindors, 13 Slytherins, 12 Hufflepuff, 12 Ravenclaws, 2 Assistant Professors, 1 Detentions!!!, 3 Hogwarts Officials, I don't know if the number of admins of the forum is good because I don't know how active and how many members are logging in but as my observation, I'd seen 0 guests and up to 19 members online, so it definitely fits on the forum, In total, there are 5 Professor, 11 Gryffindors, 13 Slytherins, 12 Hufflepuff, 12 Ravenclaws, 2 Assistant Professors, 1 Detentions!!!, 3 Hogwarts Officials, is fine for this forum considering the number of admins on the forum so I must say that the forum looks fully moderated with lots of staff who can moderate the forum, so you had a nice work here.
[*][b]Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 10/10):[/b]
[b]Legend :[/b]  [ Professor ] [ Gryffindors  ] [ Slytherins ] [ Hufflepuff ] [ Ravenclaws ] [ Assistant Professors ] [ Detentions!!!  ] [ Hogwarts Officials  ]
[/list]
[color=teal]Usergroups :: 20/20[/color]

[img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/77/07/foruma30.png[/img] [b][color=orange][size=19]Forum Activity[/color][/b][/size]

[list=1]
[*][b]Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 8/10):[/b]
[quote]Our users have posted a total of 3773  messages
We have 85 registered users
The newest registered user is Travis Dragonthorn[/quote]

The total number of posts on the forum is looking awesome, considering you only have 85 members and below, but you've reached about 3773 plus, nice work, this shows that the forum is active and interesting so mostly more people will join, If i were to divide the post to the number of members(not including my account and the other test account you've made) nice work, Several forums have the latest post made today and yesterday, nice work! Just keep e'm running!

[*][b]Users Active (Score: /10):[/b]
[b]Members connected during last 24 hours :[/b] I'd suggest you to activate Members connected during last 24 hours

[/list]
[color=orange]Forum Activity total :: 8/20[/color]
The-Dragon-Man
The-Dragon-Man
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down