Advertise Highway - Free Forum Promotion - Forum Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is there no Nintendo World Themepark?

3 posters

Go down

Why is there no Nintendo World Themepark? Empty Why is there no Nintendo World Themepark?

Post by gamerout Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Why is there no Nintendo World Themepark?

Nintendo could put Disney world out of business (well , certainly not , but they could be a serious competitor).

seriously , who cares about Mickey mouse or Donald duck ? nowadays it's all about Mario , Luigi , Peach , link , princess Zelda , Donkey kong and the countless of Nintendo characters, imagine a theme park modeled after the Mushroom Kingdom , or another after the Hyrule kingdom with the Hyrule castle standing in the middle piercing the sky. wouldn't that be wonderful ?

with the billions they are making now , Nintendo can totally afford it , they could just hire a contractor to do the work for them .

Disney characters are so yesterday, they are not relevant anymore with the newer generation .most kids in past years grew up playing Mario and Zelda games which makes them more popular than Mickey & co

so , Nintendo , here's another cash cow , and it's right before your eyes.
gamerout
gamerout

Male
AH Cash : 64
Rep : 2

http://aqua-teen.com/

Back to top Go down

Why is there no Nintendo World Themepark? Empty Re: Why is there no Nintendo World Themepark?

Post by marniewings Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:58 pm

I think that might be a great idea to have a theme park. i would certainly love to see it!
marniewings
marniewings

Female
AH Cash : 23
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Why is there no Nintendo World Themepark? Empty Re: Why is there no Nintendo World Themepark?

Post by Kaynil Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 am

Well they have partly listened to your request with Nintendo land title for the WiiU, heheh.

I agree and I'd love a physical park.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Promotion Crazy
Promotion Crazy

Female
AH Cash : 1353
Rep : 0

http://comunidadzelda.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down