Advertise Highway - Free Forum Promotion - Forum Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIF animation

2 posters

Go down

GIF animation Empty GIF animation

Post by Unknown Data Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 am

1. Step ~ The programs:
You need three programs to make this animation, first a program to draw you sprite/graphic in (I'll use paint), then a program to turn you PNG files to GIF files (I use Photofiltre), and in the end you will need to use a animation program (I use UnFreez).

2. Step ~ Pictures:
All right, when you've found those three programs (or some other), you are now going to make some pictures, in this case I make four pictures. Notice, save them as PNG.

GIF animation Idc7jp GIF animation J166a0 GIF animation 28njes GIF animation 1zo98b8

3. Step ~ Save as GIF:
When you've saved them as PNG you are going to turn them to GIF files. You can turn them to GIF files, by opening them in Photofiltre and save them as GIF by choosing another filetype. But GIF files only support 256 colors, so remember not to use so many colors - or the sprite/graphic would be messed up.

Tip: I you wan't the background invisible, you can also do it in Photofiltre. When you open them in Photofiltre press the "Transperent Color" Button, and follow the steps.

4. Step ~ Open Unfreez:
Now you are going to open Unfreez, track you pictures over to the little textbox, where there stand in the top; "Frames (Drop GIF files here)". Notice! Place the first Picture you wan't too show in the top and the last picture in the bottom.

5. Step ~ Frame Delay:
Now change the number beside the "Frame Delay" - that is how fast the animation shoud be. After that save you GIF animation with a good name and then you are done.

And this was my result:
GIF animation Nvpoc1
Unknown Data
Unknown Data

Male
AH Cash : 39
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

GIF animation Empty Re: GIF animation

Post by .::Z0N0N::. Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:40 am

Great tut, thanks Very Happy
.::Z0N0N::.
.::Z0N0N::.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
AH Cash : 106

http://future-generationz.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Data Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:47 am

No problem! Very Happy

I dosen't got the big graphic skills, so it's a very basic tutorial.
Unknown Data
Unknown Data

Male
AH Cash : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down